Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day. We received a great gift today....Taylor continues to be NED (No Evidence of Disease). Thank you all for your love, support and prayers.

On another note, it is with much sadness that Sean and I had to put our 12 year old dog, Harley, to sleep today. He had a great life but in the end was taken by cancer. We love him so much and thank him for so many great memories.

Taylor will be tested again in April.

Love,
Kristen

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. MY mom and I are coming the 16 through the 18. We would love to see you guys. I know Harley was very loved. He will be missed.
    Love,
    Carly, Ava, and Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! I love checking the blog, for good news!
    Miss you,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Harley though, Santo sends doggie kisses your way.

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news about Taylor!!! I've been thinking about you guys a lot and pray for her often! I'm so happy she has continued to be NED. Keep up the good work, beautiful girl! I am also so sorry that you had to send Harley to doggie heaven. I know that's hard. Hope your family is doing well!

    Liz O
    Somaxon Pharmaceuticals

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear about Taylor but so sad about Harley:(
    Krista
    P.s.Thanks for the gift card...u didn't need to do that. And I tore up your check:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the NED report for Taylor, what a blessing. I'm so sorry to hear about Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen -
    I don't know if you remember me - I came out to your house a year or so ago to interview your family for a story in the AZ Republic. I've checked back on the blog from time to time, and I just wanted to say how very very happy I am that Taylor continues to be disease-free. Your girls are adorable! I am sorry about Harley...I know he was very loved, but am happy to see your family doing so well.
    All the best,
    Ginger Rough

    ReplyDelete