Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Friday, June 18, 2010

Well....at least we had a good ending to a crappy week. Taylor continues to be NED - No Evidence of Disease.

I will post more this weekend but wanted to share the great news.

Thank you for your prayers.

Have a good weekend,
Kristen

9 comments:

  1. Just the best news ever, Kristen!

    Love,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been clicking 'refresh' hoping for this news! :) FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!! So glad for you!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOO HOOO! That is WONDERFUL news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful news! What a great place to be at, a year of fighting, and Taylor has won! We are so glad to hear that.

    We will continue to be in touch-already miss you.

    Shauna & Gustavo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allie Goldstein (PCT)June 20, 2010 at 10:39 PM

    HI Kristen- I am so sorry to hear about the job loss of you and your husband! At least you have each other? On a more positive note, I couldn't be happier that Tay is NED! Do you guys have any fun summer plans? let me know if I can help you with the girls, or if you just want me to talk them out on day for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen,
    Wow, after the bad week I had too, I am SO happy to hear the news about Taylor! You guys have taken such godd care of her. I know that last week's events were not great, but I hope Sean just got the best Father's Day gift ever......NED for Taylor!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I was so excited about Taylor's news, that I forgot to sign my name!

    God Bless,
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rejoicing in the faithfulness and Goodness of God to give you such great news and encouragement to keep trusting Him...
    He will provide perfectly for you guys-
    We are so glad to hear Taylor is well.
    Praying for you all-
    Karen (and Mark) Timothy

    ReplyDelete