Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello all - we had a "bummer" day. Taylor's counts actually dropped a little so we didn't get to go home. We were both so disappointed. I felt so bad for Taylor....she was really upset. This is all a learning process and moving forward I will make sure that the doctors and nurses don't ever mention that she might go home until it is a done deal....it is too hard on her. If her counts go back up tomorrow, then we will go home but I have a feeling they still won't be high enough. We will see.....

She had a good day playing with Grandma. I had to run errands and get all of Savannah's school items. I brought Savannah back down with me and the girls enjoyed some time together tonight. I will post a picture soon of the girls and I......enjoying time together.

That is all for tonight...please cross all fingers and toes that her counts are high enough tomorrow....we are both SOOOO ready to get out of here!!

Enjoy your Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristen, what a bummer, I hope hope hope they are up and you guys are coming home today. Thinking of you all the time. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you good news today!! What an amazing photo of you and the girls...this picture tells all.

    I know you want to come home so bad...I am praying for you. Hearts Connected.
    xoxo
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete