Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So sorry that I didn't get to post last night. I had a terrible night with Taylor.....she is refusing to go to bed and acting out like crazy. Last night she kicked, spit, hit and screamed for close to an hour. She refuses to let herself go to sleep and has gotten so overtired. She has not been to sleep before 9:30 this week. So....again tonight a very quick post. We are in bed watching TV until 7:00 and then it is lights out....she has just got to get some rest.

Her counts went up a tiny bit today. It looks like she is going to slowly start coming up. I am hoping for a miracle.......out of her by Sunday!!! All I can do is hope!!!

She is feeling ok....threw up dinner tonight but I think it is because she is so tired. So.....off to try to get her to bed.

Love,
Kristen

4 comments:

  1. Kristen,
    I'm sorry that Taylor (and you!) had such a rough night! I am sure that both of you are exhausted. I will be praying for her counts to continue rising. I am sure that will put her in a better mood! I hope you guys get some rest tonight.

    Always praying,
    Liz-Takeda, CO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen-

    Hang in there! Tell Taylor her Halloween Costume came in the mail and it's sooo cute!(We peeked when we were over on Monday). Here's hoping(and praying) you both will be in your own beds by Sunday:)

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you both are sleeping when this post arrives! Rise counts rise! I hope you both are home really soon!

    Tell Taylor that I am coming with a bunch of books to read (Nate picked out his favorite for me to share with Taylor).

    Love to you all,
    Laurie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that you had such a rough night!! YIKES!! That must have been horrible. Poor little thing...she is over it!!! You are such a kind and patient mom...my prayers go out for a restful night and that those levels come up fast. I remember last time it took awhile but they popped up quick. I hope for that this weekend for you.

    Take care and sleep well.
    xoxo
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete