Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tonight my post has nothing to do with Taylor. Tonight it is with a very heavy heart that I ask for prayers for Dawson Merrick and his family. Dawson passed away today. Please pray for his family. Dawson fought a long hard battle with leukemia and continues to be an inspiration to my family.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Donn, Audra,and Delaney.....we are so sorry for your loss.

Love,
Kristen

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry...our prayers go to his family and yours.
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought about anything all day except for Dawson. I am devastated and I feel like I personally know the family. What an amazing kid he sounded like.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is breaking for his family and all that new Dawson. I will continue to keep his family in our thoughts.

    Sending love and more strength for your family!

    Love,
    Laurie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so sorry to hear about Dawson.
    We are thinking of you and the other children at PCH.
    Always, Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawson,
    You probably dont even remember me. My name is Tyler Anderson and i used to live next door. My heart aches for you and i miss you buddy. You will always be in my heart.
    Tyler Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Dawson~ Please pass our prayers and thoughts along to Dawson's family.

    Love, Amy, Gary, Harrison & Holly Neiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawson,I am sending my prayers and love up to heaven. Rest in peace. To the family, you are in my thoughts.

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete