Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to Leave Comments on the Blog

Hi, it's Sheri, creator of the blog. I am so sorry so many of you are having trouble leaving comments on the blog. I guess making a blog so the Souzas could communicate with us, then not telling you how to leave a comment isn't as funny as I'd thought it'd be!

The best way to leave a comment is to click on the small word “comments” after a post. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a white box where you can write your message. Below that you will see “comment as” followed by a drop-down box. From the drop-down box choose “anonymous.” After you write your message of course you’ll sign your name so Kristen and Sean will know who the message is from. If you’ve been able to leave messages through your Google or AIM account that’s great, too, but this should serve the masses well. Please feel free to e-mail me at sheriaz@cox.net if you are still having problems and I will personally help walk you through it.

I know receiving comments are a highlight of their day and are very much appreciated! I also wanted everyone to know that the donations, both big and small, are making a difference. It feels wonderful to know that we are contributing in some small way to alleviate some of their stress. As fundraisers become formalized I will pirate this blog from Kristen and keep you updated. Thanks again!

8 comments:

  1. Kristen & family,
    All of you are in my prayers and please know that you have an amazing support system. Hugs and kisses to Taylor and YOU are "one tough mama" my friend!
    Love,
    Cathy Gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Souzas,

    This is the Sunenshine family wishing you strength and love. I know you from the pre-school, and Sheri, and my sister, Emily (Miss Emily). Please know our thoughts are with you every day! It is amazing to see how many people care about you all, we are proud to be a part of it.

    Our best wishes, Jamie and Pete (and Zoe and Jacob)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way every single day. Please don't hesitate to call on any of us when you need us...I know all of your friends and family would do anything to support you at this time. We love you all!

    The Walker Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with your family each and every day. What ever is needed to bring comfort to Taylor we will all find a way to be part of her recovery. In the meantime, stay strong and I will be there to help out in any way because you are always family to me here in AZ.

    Thank you for sharing on your blog.

    Your friend as always,
    Rod Bascon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kristen and Sean,
    My name is Jocelyn and I am Shelly Bredemeyers Mom. Shelly sent me this blog about Taylor and my thoughts and prayers have been with you in a very vivid way ever since I heard about Taylor. I can relate to the path you are currently on and it is overwhelming to say the least.
    Let me encourage you .... GOD is on your side !
    I sincerely mean that and even when the obstacles come please remember that a positive turn is just ahead. Keeping positive in a negative situation is not easy, I know but just keep Believing for her complete recovery.
    Our son was 25 when he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and all I can tell you is it was a long battle but now at age 33 he is the picture of health.
    Many people will be involved in Taylors wellness journey and eventhough I don't know you I will visit the sight often.
    You have some wonderful friends, this site is such a great communication tool.
    Take Care !
    Jocelyn Killam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kristin and Sean:
    We are nana and papa (Betty's mom and dad). We want to let you know that Taylor is on our prayer chain and that she is in God's hands. God is with her all the time and only Taylor can see him and she will tell you later. Always keep a positive outlook as there will be a healing for Taylor with all of the prayers she has out there. Prayer does work and we can attest to it. If there is anything we can do to help you and Sean, please let Betty know. We would love to have Savannah come and be with Kylee and Chloe. Anytime. God Loves You and so do we. Harry and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone once told me that God gives the worst
    problems to those whom He loves the most.
    If that is true, He must be crazy about the
    Souza family.

    This illness is intolerable and yet it must
    be tolerated. It is devastating in the
    extreme and the only thing we can do is pray
    and pray, and then pray some more for Taylor's
    speedy recovery.

    You are lucky to have each other in your
    immediate family and your extended family and
    friends as well.

    Keep praying, keep loving one another, keep
    the faith - cry when you must and smile when
    you can.

    All will be well.

    With so much love,

    Mary and Jay Warden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Souza Family-
    I have been keeping up on the blog and want you to know that Erik and I think about, and pray for you daily.
    We know that there is nothing you all can't beat.
    Love and Prayers,
    Erik, Kara, Quentin and Peyton Bell

    ReplyDelete