Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Friday, November 20, 2009

Not much new to post for today. Taylor continues to be increasing her counts but SUPER slow. She is barely moving up. So....we are going to be here through the weekend and into next week.

I picked up Savannah from school today and will stay at home until tomorrow afternoon and then I will go back.

I will post more when I get back....

2 comments:

  1. Kristen and Taylor,
    Hang in there.

    anuja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been in touch but there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you guys. Taylor's picture is still right next to Amanda's bed. She talks to Taylor and says as soon as she is able to have "little" visitors again, she is going to bring her a princess gown and fancy click, click shoes. Because we are not at Channen anymore I fell a little disconnected, but continue to check this blog every day. I am sure that you have tons of support, but if there is anything I can do to ease your stress, please call me. I may be out of touch a bit, but I am always here for you guys. Please kiss that sweet girl and tell her Ms. Lori misses her!!!

    Love,
    Lori T

    ReplyDelete