Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Tuesday, January 19, 2010




After 44 days, Taylor is finally home. There is much to post but after a happy, long day I am too tired. Here are a few pictures from today. One is with Amanda who was one of Taylor's primary nurses during the last 2 rounds. The other is of Taylor, Sean and I as we are on our way out (sorry about the black line across the picture!).




I will post more tomorrow with test results and the plan for the next few weeks.




So good to be home!!!

18 comments:

  1. Yahoo! I'm so happy you are home tonight as a complete family! It just made my day reading your post Kristen! We continue to pray for good news from her lung CT scan. Prayer does work wonders and so, we will continue to have your family in ours! :)Thanks for sharing the great news with all of us!

    God Bless,
    Liz Olmstead-Takeda_CO


    God Bless,
    Liz-Takeda

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Taylor looks so happy and vibrant! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Tears! I am thrilled for your family!!!
    Enjoy hugging those girls, one in each arm! I am so happy for you all, I really am at a loss for words!

    with love,
    Laurie T and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post - it made my week! Welcome home Taylor!!!We are SO excited for all of you to be together again!! Yeah!! Enjoy! Love, Rhonda, Jason, Benjamin & Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!!!!! I am so glad you & Taylor are home!!! We'll keep praying for more good news.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the GREATEST NEWS I have heard all week! Have a wonderful time together! Taylor I am SOO happy you are feeling better! Happy tears are flowing! :) YEAH!
    Suzanne - Takeda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you and your family! Maressa - Takeda (San Diego District)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, Taylor is finally home!!!! She looks adorable. I am so happy for you guys. Really really happy. Love Kelly and Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thrilled to see this post!! Have a wonderful rest of the week at home with all your family!! Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sean and Kristin,
    This is terrific news! How exciting for all of you to be back home together! Taylor looks amazing and sooo happy in the photo!
    Love,
    Kathleen, Steve, and Adam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea!!!! So glad for you all! Taylor looks adorable in her dress!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw the post this morning ... what a great way to start the day!! SO, SO happy for you guys and hope everyone had a great night and enjoyed being together as a family (not to mention getting to sleep in their own beds). :o) xoxo Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are our favorite posts! So glad you are all together!!
    Shauna & Gustavo

    ReplyDelete
  14. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm so over joyed for you guys! I love Tay's pretty going home dress! What a special day! I hope you guys get to take a nap today (although I'm sure you'll all be too excited)...I can't wait to hear what Savannah and Tay are up to, I'm sure they are WAY tooooo excited!
    all my love always,
    Jess
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Praise God for answered prayers!!!!! We are so excited to see you all together again at home. That is SUCH GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We will continue to pray that everyday - both YOU and Taylor will re-gain your strength back. It is so sweet to see the girls together and to see you and Sean together as well. Many blessings and love from all of us at Moda Fina.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that is some awesome news. I'm soo happy for you guys and excited for the twins to be back together!!! I love the pictures of the girls with their books-how cool is that!!

    -Susan Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  17. very happy for you dear!God bless you and hope you will soon be normal,It just miracle what I want but God can do anything!
    nintendo ds r4 revolution

    ReplyDelete