Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Thursday, July 9, 2009


7 comments:

  1. Does anyone else think Kristen painted the walls purple and hung the pink picture?

    Kristen, the pictures were very easy to post. Send as many as you want and I'll add them. I miss you!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Tay-you look very pretty & I love your fun hat!!! I can't wait to come visit and give you a BIG squeeze and read books!! You are being such a brave girl!!
    XOXO
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope today was better, thinking of you daily....
    Love Jule

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor, you look adorable in your hat! Nathan was wondering if you like the watermelon hat that he picked for you? We hope you are feeling better today...keep smiling that BEAUTIFUL smile!
    Love,
    Laurie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor, I love the hat, your are JUST GORGEOUS.
    Hope you R having better days. I am sending a package tomorrow to your house & should be there by Tuesday. Then your Daddy can bring it up to you. HAVE A HAPPY DAY
    Love you, Your'Great Aunt Donna'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will print these pictures out, post them on my refrig and thank god for blessing our family with such lovely girls. I already have what pictures I have up so I can send them gods blessing through my prayers
    Love ya Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylor,
    I look just FABULOUS!! What an adorable hat...I can't get over how beautiful you are! I can't wait to meet you in person.

    Sending hugs and kisses your way doll!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete