Donations can also be made at any Wells Fargo branch:
Project Souza Family
Account number 186-527-1579
Or you can mail a check to
Souza Family
PO Box 28272
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

This blog was created by friends as a way for the Souzas to share Taylor's progress with us. Kristen and Sean have not asked for financial help, but their medical bills coupled with Kristen's loss of income is truly overwhelming. They are so appreciative of ALL of the different types of support they have received and are more grateful than you can know. Thank you!
Taylor is a beautiful, vibrant three-year-old girl who was recently diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. On June 18th, Taylor began an 8-10 month hospital stay. This blog will detail her journey back to good health!


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Round 2 Begins!

6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable picture! Whomever posted it did a GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a strong little princess! I wear my Taylor charm everyday close to my heart, to send you love and hope for more good news like you have received this week. I can't wait to see you on Friday. Nathan sends you a rainbow with some sunshine.
    Love,
    Laurie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a day goes by that I do not think about Taylor and the rest of the Souza family. I wish that i was closer to help out. Taylor keep up the great work on getting stronger and healthier. Looking forward to seeing you in some of those cute hats. With all my love, "Miss Caryn"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Taylor, My two Loving Taylor charms stay on my night stand every night when I sleep to remind me how much I love and miss you. I can't wait to see you. Love, Brynn Sheckell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brande Hochstedler/NSPAJuly 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM

    That is a great pic, the happy Tay I remember. Keep smiling even though, I am sure it is tough to do. I cant stop thinking about your family. Taylor is a strong willed girly girl and she will make it through this. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Tayor and her wonderful family,
    You are in our hearts and minds everyday. We send only the best wishes for your healthy recovery. Next time we see you, will will have the biggest bubbles possible for you to play with.
    Big Hugs for all,
    Nancy and Doug Springer

    ReplyDelete